Sunday, April 3, 2011

Revealing Spirit of God ... !!!



But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 1 Corinthians 2:10

The Spirit of God revealed things pertained to God. Spirit of God Comforts and sometime Admonished us for our spiritual betterment and to continue in the Faith which we were called in Christ Jesus ... !!!

Before we go further about the Revealing Spirit of God I would like to share my own experience about the Admonishing from the Spirit of the Lord. Once I was so depressed in the spirit and it even caused me to give up my Ministry and Faith in Christ Jesus, because of the situation I faced with many problems, trials, temptations and difficulties in my life. I cried and prayed to the Lord to deliver me from all this "otherwise I would give up" I challenged the Lord ... ! what did He said to me ? what do you guess His answer was ? The Spirit of the Lord which is in me, simply said "the just shall live by his faith" Habakkuk 2:4. Then I knew my faults and I burst out with tears of repentance, I speak to the Holy Spirit "Lord I will live by faith". This incident changed my life ... Hallelujah ...for the Lord is good ... !!!

Revealing Spirit

Holy Spirit is called Revealing Spirit or Spirit of Revelation in the Bible (Eph3:5). Revealing the truth of God's Word is one of the Nature of the Holy Spirit because He is the Spirit God and He is God and also He is the Author of the Word of God (2 Tim 3:16) so He must reveal otherwise no one could understand though they read (Mark 4:12). Above verse we see God revealed them by His Spirit (1 Cor 2:10) what things Spirit of revealed to us ? it says Spirit of God searches the Deep things of God that means Holy Spirit revealed the Deep things of God to us because we belongs to Him and we are His (Acts 20:28).
Did God ever revealed to you and I by His Spirit ? Yes He does, without the work of the Spirit of the Lord no one is able to come to the Knowledge of the Truth (2 Timothy 2:25) simply means being saved. If we are saved people there is no way to say that, God did not reveal to us anything yet. In my childhood I wanted to know the background of the Bible so much, it was fulfilled when i went to Bible College i knew Bible background and i thanked God for that.
More than that the Spirit of the Lord revealed to me deep things of God which i never thought to know myself. Once when i was upon my bed, the Spirit of the Lord revealed to me one thing that is "why God said human knowledge foolishness to God and God's Word foolishness to men (the unsaved) (1 Corinthians 1:17-31)" the explanation form the Spirit of God is simple ... it is because Adam and Eve did not have the Wisdom of God ... but they got the knowledge from the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil, they did eat the fruit which God said thou shalt not eat of it (Genesis 2:17) simply means Human knowledge wasn't from God so it is contradicting from God's Wisdom. Holy Spirit did reveal to me many things from the Word of God though i did not write it down here. What i am trying to say here is, the Revelation of the Spirit of God to individual believers today.

Conclusion: God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:24. Dear brothers and sisters in Christ today you heard the message about Revealing Spirit of God. Every Believers is indwell by the Holy Spirit as the Bible said Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1 Corinthians 3:16. So don't feel wired when Holy Spirit reveal to you anything concerning God's Word received it with gladness, and don't be confounded when He Admonish you by God's Word, then change your life and come to God again, as i mention above in my experiences. May the Lord reveal us by His Spirit daily to walk the way we as should till we reach Heaven to meet Jesus our Lord.

The Lord is good ... !!!

Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
Jeremiah khai

No comments:

Post a Comment